|Saturday, July 29, 2017
Check In 3:30 PM
Contest 4 PM
Contact Katie Clark
$5 Entry Fee
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
All scoring will be individual only.
(Grade as of 1/20/2017)
1. All archers must wear closed-toed shoes at all times on range.
2. Genesis Compound shooters must use either the "Original Genesis" or the "Genesis Mini" bows with no
modifications or accessories.
3. The Official Arrow of the Genesis division is the 30 inch 1820 aluminum arrows, 7075 alloy, UNI Bushing
and Easton press=fit 'G' nock (or NASP 1820 glue-on nocks), nickel plated target point with 2.8 inch vanes.
1. 80 cm faces. 5-color face.
2. Distance - 10 and 15 meters in that order.
3. Course of Fire - 3 ends of 5 arrows each from 10 meters, 3 ends of 5 arrows each from 15 meters.
4. Shooters will shoot two to a target at the same time. Each shooter will have five arrows of a particular
color, different from the other archer on the lane, for scoring purposes.
5. Time Limit: 4 minutes per 5 arrow end
Safety must be the number one priority of range personnel, participants, and spectators. Standard
accepted safety rules will be followed at all ties. Special safety considerations will be announced at each
venue. The Discipline Superintendent, range officers or other event staff may dismiss anyone from the
range for unsafe behavior. The score may be forfeited, participant disqualified or spectators barred at the
discretion of the range staff.