The Miss Tiny and Mister Tiny Fairest of the Fair Pageant (boys and girls ages 4-6) will be held inside the Smith County Ag Center at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
- Contestant must reside in Smith County full-time. Entry fee is $25. Pageant staff reserves the right to ask for proof of residency. NO REFUNDS.
- The date of the pageant will be the date to go by as you determine your child’s category. Pageant staff as the right to obtain proof of age.
- Female contestants must wear a dress that is suitable for church or a wedding, or they may wear a pageant dress. Male contestants must wear an outfit that is suitable for church or wedding. NO JEANS.
- NO sunglasses, hats, toys, props or flowers can be carried on stage.
- THIS IS NOT A GLITZ PAGEANT.
- Deadline for pageant entry is July 1, 2018 and entry must be post marked by July 1, 2018.
- Contest, parent, and/or legal guardian must agree to abide by all pageant rules, regulations and must sign release form.
- Contestant can be escorted by an adult, but is not mandatory. We ask that the escorts be dressed appropriately.
- There will be a Most Photogenic. The entry fee is $10. Photo MUST be a 5×7 or smaller. Submit photo with entry or bring photo the day of pageant. Photo will be returned the night of the pageant.
- There will be a People’s Choice Award for the most $1 votes. (Crown will be given to winner.)
- Judges will choose a Winner, First Runner Up, and Second Runner Up. Judges decisions are final.
- Fees are due by the deadline July 1, 2018. EXACT CASH or TWO CHECKS (if you want to be in photogenic).
- July 1, 2018 will be an OPTIONAL day to come and practice on stage before pageant at the AG Center from 1:00-3:00pm.
ENTRY FORMS are available online and available for pick up at the Smith County Register of Deeds at 122 Turner High Circle, Suite 113 (Turner Building), Carthage.
For more information, please contact Pageant Chairperson Jerri Lin Vaden Malone at email@example.com.