1. Contestant must reside in Smith County full-time. Entry fee is $25. Pageant staff reserves the right to ask for proof of residency.
2. Entrant is and has always been a female and has reached her 13th birthday by the date of pageant, but not her 16th birthday by
date of the pageant. Pageant staff reserves the right to require proof of age.
3. Resident cannot qualify to compete is she is married, ever been married, is pregnant, ever been pregnant, or been convicted of a
felony. Winner must relinquish crown if she gets married, gets pregnant, or is convicted of a felony during her year of reign.
4. Dress must be floor length formal. Judges will strongly consider contestan's make-up and dress. Contestant need to "look their
5. Entrant will continue to be a person of good moral character, affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act
inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and convictions or that reflect unfavorable on the Smith County Fair
Pageant, its representatives, sponsors and/or this county.
6. Deadline for pageant entry is July 23, 2017, and entry must be postmarked by July 23, 2017.
7. Contestant, parents, and/or legal guardian must agree to abide by all pageant rules, regulations and must sign a release form.
8. Winner will be REQUIRED to attend some fair events and REQUIRED to make appearances during her year of reign.
Appearances are at the discretion of the chairperson and/or executive board members. Winner can not make appearances without
the consent of pageant director and all appearances are at the discretion of pageant director and/or executive board members.
10. There will be a Most Photogenic. The entry fee is $10. Photo MUST by 5x7 or smaller. Submit photo with entry or bring photo
the day of the pageant. Photos will be returned the night of the pageant.
11. There will also be a People's Choice Award for contestant with the most $1 votes.
12. Judges will choose a winner, first runner-up, and second runner-up. Judges' decisions are final.
13. Fees are due by the deadline July 23, 2017. EXACT CASH or TWO CHECKS (if you want to be in photogenic.)
14. July 23, 2017, will an OPTIONAL day to come and practice on stage before pageant at the Ag Center from 1-3 pm.
ENTRY FORMS are available:
For more information contact: Megan McDonald at email@example.com