1. Entries will be taken between 8 AM and Noon on Saturday, July 29, 2017, with the exception of Cooking and
Floriculture. Entries for Cooking and Floriculture will be taken on Monday, July 31, 2017, between 8 AM and
2. All articles are exhibited at the owner's risk, but all reasonable precautions will be taken for protection of items.
3. The division entered will be determined by the youth's grade as of January, 2017.
4. Name, address, and phone number must be on the bottom or back of each item.
5. No person may enter more than one entry in any one lot.
6. All items must have been made within the last year.
7. Prizes will be awarded on the decision of the judge(s). Judge(s) will not be required to award prizes unless the
quality of the entry is deserving of recognition.
8. Premiums will be paid and exhibits must be removed between 1-3 PM on Sunday, August 6, 2017.
9. The Smith County Fair will not be responsible for any entry left past the time specified in rule number 8.
10. Competition open to Smith County youth grades K-12 and Smith County 4-H members.
|Click on a division for specific information.