The Baby Fairest of the Fair Pageant is scheduled for Saturday, July 3, 2021 at the Smith County Fair inside the Ag Center.
Baby Fairest of the Fair for babies (boys and girls) aged from birth to 6 months will begin 11:30 a.m. Babies (boys and girls) aged 7-15 months will begin at noon. Babies (boys and girls) aged 16-23 months will begin at 12:30 p.m.
Times may vary depending on number of contestants.
- Contestant must reside in Smith County full-time. Entry fee is $25. Pageant staff reserves the right to ask for proof of residency. NO REFUNDS.
- The date of the pageant will be the date to go by as you determine your child’s category. Pageant staff as the right to obtain proof of age.
- Female contestants must wear a dress that is suitable for church or a wedding or they may wear a pageant dress. Male contestants must wear an outfit that is suitable for church or wedding. NO JEANS.
- NO sunglasses, hats, toys, props or flowers can be carried on stage.
- THIS IS NOT A GLITZ PAGEANT.
- Deadline for pageant entry is June 27, 2021 and entry must be post marked by June 27, 2021.
- Contestant, parent, and/or legal guardian must agree to abide by all pageant rules, regulations and must sign release form.
- Contestant is REQUIRED to be escorted by an adult. We ask that the escorts be dressed appropriately.
- There will be a Most Photogenic. The entry fee is $10. Photo MUST be a 5×7 or smaller. Submit photo with entry or bring photo the day of pageant. Photo will be returned the night of the pageant. (girls only)
- There will be a People’s Choice Award for the most $1 votes. (Crown will be given to winner)
- Judges will choose a Winner, First Runner Up, and Second Runner Up. Judges decisions are final.
- Fees are due by the deadline June 28, 2020. EXACT CASH or TWO CHECKS (if you want to be in photogenic).
- June 27, 2021 will be an OPTIONAL day to come and practice on stage before pageant at the AG Center from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
ENTRY FORMS are available online and available for pick up at the Smith County Register of Deeds at 122 Turner High Circle, Suite 113 (Turner Building), Carthage.
For more information, please contact Pageant Chairperson Jerri Lin Vaden Malone at email@example.com.