The Race TN Flat Track 4-Wheeler Races will take place at the Smith County Ag Center on Monday, June 29, 2020.
- Registration • 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Practice • 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Riders Meeting • 6:00 p.m.
- Racing Starts • 6:00 p.m.
All participants should enter at Gate 2.
RULES FOR WHEELERS:
- ALL vehicles must have numbers a minimum of 6 inches high with 1/2 inch-wide stroke. ALL numbers and backgrounds must be of contrasting colors such as white/black, yellow/blue. ALL ATV’s must have numbers on front and rear of vehicle.
- ALL ATV’S MUST have a tether-cord kill switch to participate.
- Over-ankle boots, long sleeve shirt, long pants, gloves, helmet, and goggles are required to practice or race.
- DUE TO INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS Chest protectors and long sleeves will be encouraged.
Rules are subject to change on the night of the event.
There will be 33 classes.
YOUTH & AMATEUR – $10.00
PRO AM CLASS – $20.00
PRO CLASS – $30.00
ALL ATVs MUST HAVE KILL SWITCH.
For more information, contact Chad Crane at 931-265-1840. You can read the race rules at www.racetn.com.