The Miss Fairest of the Fair Pageant will be held on Monday, June 28, 2021 at 6:00pm.
Contestants MUST be ready for interviews at 5:00 p.m.
- Contestant must reside in Smith County full-time. Entry fee is $25. Pageant staff reserves the right to ask for proof of residency. NO REFUNDS.
- Entrant is and always has been a female and has reached her 16th birthday by the date of pageant, but not her 21st birthday on or before December 31, 2021. Pageant staff has the right to request proof of age. (for MISS Category)
- Resident cannot qualify to compete if she is married, ever been married, is pregnant, ever been pregnant or been convicted of a felony. Winner must relinquish crown if she gets married, gets pregnant or is convicted of a felony during her year of reign.
- Entrant will continue to be a person of good moral character, affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and convictions or that reflect unfavorable on the Smith County Fair Pageant, its representatives, sponsors and/or the county.
- For MISS Only: Winner is REQUIRED to compete at the state pageant/convention January 2022 in Nashville. Fees will be provided by fair association which includes room and all entry fees. The competition includes attending various events during the 3 day convention. Winner must attend all days of convention. WINNER WILL MISS 1.5 DAYS OF SCHOOL.
- Deadline for pageant entry is June 27, 2021 and entry must be post marked by June 27, 2021.
- Contest, parent, and/or legal guardian must agree to abide by all pageant rules, regulations and must sign release form.
- Dress must be floor length formal.
- Winner will be REQUIRED to attend some fair events and REQUIRED to make appearances during her year of reign. Appearances are at the discretions of the chairperson and/or executive board member/s. Winner cannot make appearances without the consent of pageant director and all appearances are at the discretion of the pageant director and/or executive board member/s.
- There will be a Most Photogenic. The entry fee is $10. Photo MUST be a 5×7 or smaller. Submit photo with entry or bring photo the day of pageant. Photo will be returned the night of the pageant. (Mrs. Omitted)
- There will be a People’s Choice Award for the contestant with most $1 votes. (Crown will be given to winner)
- Judges will choose a Winner, First Runner Up, and Second Runner Up. Judges decisions are final.
- Fees are due by the deadline June 27, 2021. EXACT CASH or TWO CHECKS (if you want to be in photogenic).
- June 28, 2020 will be an OPTIONAL day to come and practice on stage before pageant at the AG Center from 1:00-3:00pm.
- ENTRY FORMS are available online and available for pick up at Register of Deeds office or by emailing Megan McDonald at: firstname.lastname@example.org