The Mrs. Fairest of the Fair Pageant (ages 25-45) will be held inside the Smith County Ag Center at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 3, 2019.
- Contestant must reside in Smith County full-time. Entry fee is $25. Pageant staff reserves the right to ask for proof of residency. NO REFUNDS.
- Entrant must be married and between the age of 25-45. Pageant staff has the right to request proof of age.
- Resident cannot qualify to compete if she has been convicted of a felony.
- Contestant may wear semi-formal or formal attire.
- Contestant will be judged on beauty, poise, and onstage question.
- Entrant will continue to be a person of good moral character, affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and convictions or that reflect unfavorable on the Smith County Fair Pageant, its representatives, sponsors and/or the county.
- Deadline for pageant entry is June 30, 2019 and entry must be post marked by June 30, 2019.
- Contest must agree to abide by all pageant rules, regulations and must sign release form.
- Winner will be REQUIRED to attend some fair events and REQUIRED to make appearances during her year of reign. Appearances are at the discretions of the chairperson and/or executive board member/s. Winner cannot make appearances without the consent of pageant director and all appearances are at the discretion of the pageant director and/or executive board member/s.
- Judges will choose a Winner, First Runner Up, and Second Runner Up. Judges decisions are final.
- Fees are due by the deadline June 30, 2019. EXACT CASH or TWO CHECKS (if you want to be in photogenic).
- June 30, 2019 will be an OPTIONAL day to come and practice on stage before pageant at the Ag Center from 1:00-3:00pm.
ENTRY FORMS are available online and available for pick up at the Smith County Register of Deeds at 122 Turner High Circle, Suite 113 (Turner Building), Carthage.
For more information, please contact Pageant Chairperson Jerri Lin Vaden Malone at email@example.com.